Thursday, September 15, 2011

Heather Gabel to exhibit Alkaline Trio artwork



On October 7, Heather Gabel, who has done artwork for Alkaline Trio throughout the past 15 years, will host a hometown Chicago show called "Black & White & Red All Over," showcasing the work she's done for Chicago's punk trio. It'll take place at Johalla Projects. Gabel will also release a limited edition book, detailing her history with Alkaline Trio at the show. On a personal note, I've been a fan of hers since 2001, the year I first saw Alkaline Trio live, and the year they became my favorite band. I've followed her ever since, and have attended a show of hers in the past. I'm looking forward to this one, especially since Alkaline Trio will be more intertwined with her artwork. I know the turnout for this will be well.

No comments: